Saturday, December 20, 2008

I used to be Snow White

...but I drifted- Mae West 



The view from my front door.  Part of that snow drift is the driveway...the black part is my car.  Oh well, at least I have all of my Christmas shopping done, so I don't need to go anywhere.  UPS delivered the last yesterday.  I feel so sorry for those drivers, our poor guy has to go out in weather that would turn my hair and my knuckles white.   Now I've got plenty of time to decorate, wrap, and bake, and no excuse! (like I needed one)  Oh the weather outside is frightful, inside is so delightful....
One thing that I don't have to wrap- Merry Christmas to me!  A new Copic Block Stand for all my Sketches.  Oh, the organizational glory of it!



PLUS! I got new stamps from JustRite!!! and new dies to experiment with from Spellbinders for CHA!!!  Oh heck, I may just have to dig my car out and head down to the shop after all.   Then again, maybe after a cup of hot chocolate.... It just started snowing again.


2 comments:

  1. Wow , I love this rack too ! As for the snow , please keep it as we have enough !!!

    ReplyDelete