Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big Ole Chandelier part one



I stocked these really great hot pink chandelier overlays by Hambly in our shop, oh, two years ago?  And I hadn't done a single layout with them, was totally stumped by their size and because I really, really didn't want to cover any of their coolness up with some lame-o photographs.  Then I realized "oh, duh, I can cut them in half!"  Since overlays are on the more expensive end of specialized papers, making the stretch through more projects is always good.  Dontcha just love two-fers?


Just a quick FYI, if you're going to be journaling on overlays or other acetates, you are going to either need a Slick Writer or an Identipen.  I really like the Identipens better because they are double-ended with one thick nib and one fine.  Once again stretching one tool further.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment