Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Oh Boy!




Paper:          Daisy D, Anna Griffin
Die Cuts:      Elephant & Balloons by Cricut
                   Label 1 by Spellbinders
Stamps:        Brayton Alphabet by JustRite

Sorry for the blurriness of the photo.  Every have one of those days where no matter how you sweet talk your camera, it's not going to take a good shot?  Today was one of those days.

This card was made for a Baby themed card swap, but since all my friends (and I) are lining up to be Old Maids, I thought I'd come up with something that could swing for birthdays or other festive events as well, preferably ones that involve cotton candy.  I love cotton candy :-)  What you can't see due to excessive blurriness, is that I sanded nearly every square inch of that card and then rubbed brown ink over it in an artistic manner.  Even the elephant, who looks way cool distressed, btw, like an 1950s storybook about a circus that was very well loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment