Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heart Attack

Well I'm home sick today (the shop is open Sunday afternoons) with what is hopefully the last grand headcold of the season, so I'm all curled up with my laptop, my laptop cord munching kitten, and watching glorious weather reports of rain.  Rain! So exciting to have rain not snow :-) and it's not even going to be FREEZING rain. Spring is definitely on the horizon.  So I'm going to spread the love and catch up with you, my bloggy buddies, with a series of hearty cards.
The challenge is use only cardstock and the papers from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had in my stash for about a year.  A friend of mine was also feeling uninspired by the Scallop Heart Nesties she had bought, so to make things interesting, use this set of dies on every. single. one.   Turned out limiting your supplies is a great way to get inspired.



Card number 1:

Supplies:
Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper Pack
Mark Richards Rhinestone Alphabet (X &O)
Spellbinders Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts
Kaisercraft 12" Pink Rhinestone Strips
The Greeting Farm Pirate Anya (I think she's been discontinued, but there's lot's of other great characters there that would look just as cute, like this sassy little number)





No comments:

Post a Comment