Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Workdesk Wednesday


Here's what my table looks like today and most days :-)  This is actually the second table I'd made a fine mess of.  I'll be doing an uber ten second tidy before card club tomorrow for sure!

I'm working on a banner for Door County Rubber Stamps, where all these little girl stamps are from.  Oscar in Door County is a few weeks behind me here in northern Iowa, seasonally so I thought she could use a Happy colorful Spring banner.  I need it, too.  I clued in about 7:00 when my fingers started getting really cold that the furnace had been out for about 2 hours.  Brrrr!  I must have gotten a little wrapped up in my project if I didn't notice a 10 degree temperature drop.

My iPad playing an old Live With Prima show while I work.  If you haven't watched these, go, do, they are so amazing.  So much technique it makes me a bit giddy with inspiration when I watch.

  
Panel 1 was pretty much together already, I just added some flowers today.



 This is my favorite one so far.

 I had planned to use these flowers on another project, but they fell on this one and I kinda loved them and glued them down, so I'll be needing another package.  Darn! (hehehe)

 Put it all together and whaddaya got?  HAPPY!
I'm planning a little kite flier for the last panel and am toying with the idea of some stripy paper ruffles and lace along the bottoms... It's so hard to stop embellishing!


And here we have what I had really meant to work on today- Baby themed cards for Card Club tomorrow night.  Don't they look great? lol.  I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow if I can tear myself away from that darn banner!

6 comments:

  1. Very busy creative desk this week.Loving the banner.
    hugs judex35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner too. Amazing how embellies just land where they want to...lol

    Thanks for the peek and sharing.

    Hugs, Marjo #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that banner - nice change from pennent ones.
    x Tricia (79)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty things on your blog today!
    Do pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful is that banner. The stamps images are lovely - your colour and cheer are infectious!

    ReplyDelete