Monday, October 10, 2011

Oooky Spooky Class

 This is a class I'm teaching in a couple of weeks.  It's all sold out (I ran out of castles!) but if you can snag the supplies, I've got clear shots of each page if you'd like to make one :-)


You'll need: 
Pink Paislee's Hocus Pocus Line, embellishments & papers
Walnut Stain Distress Crackle Paint
Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Castle Album
Black Vine Ribbon
Black Sheer Ribbon
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Scallop Border Punch
Glue (I like Zip Dry)

 Make a pocket on the first page

 Make another pocket on the back of the page as well

 Punch holes in one of Hocus Pocus clear cards and use it as a page.

  Punch holes in another one of Hocus Pocus clear cards and use it as a page.

 Paint the rooftops with crackle paint.  When it dries go over it with distress ink.

Now go back through the book and apply stickers.  Fun and easy!  Just don't watch spooky movies while you are making it like I did.  I've got the heebie jeebies now!  I think I'll throw a Young Frankenstein Party and put the pictures in this album...
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment