Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Getting to Know You and Me and Others

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
my grandfathers



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
yesterday when I shut my hand in my car door trying to get my seatbelt out of harm's way (see I would have been safer without the seatbelt)



3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
    generally, but nobody else does ;-)



4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
    turkey (you are what you eat)



5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
sadly I'm going to have to say my cat.  but you cannot tell anyone he's my baby    



6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS
WITH YOU?  sure why not, I'm friends with everybody



7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
     only in my head



8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
yep, unless those aliens came again



9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
  no. no freakin' way



10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
   Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cereal (it's like peanut butter captain crunch only with chocolate balls too, how do you beat that?) or granola.  I have split personalities, we like different things ;-)



11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
    No, I tend to buy shoes w/o laces



12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I rearrange furniture when I'm frustrated with things as therapy, so pretty tolerably strong



13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
    Chubby Hubby, sweet and salty



14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
      do they require medical assistance



15. RED OR PINK?
      both! it's a strawberry shortcake world! er rather, I love reds, but I understand the Pink of Goth as in there is nothing scarier and darker than Barbie.... and I look good in corals



16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF?
hmmmmm, my inability to finish thi....    



17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
my friends, all of them, live way too far away



18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
if they feel so inclined



19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
      black velvet yoga pants and bare feet....and I've no intention of doing yoga



20. THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  spinach artichoke dip, soon to be replaced by some form of cereal



21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the Be Good Tanyas



22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
     Burnt Umber, not necessarily widely recognized as beautiful, but really really useful



23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  decomposing leaves, baking bread, coffee, recently rained on red brick, wood and grass fires



24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE
PHONE?
my mom I think or michelle.  I've slept since then.



25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
  eh, he's pretty good ;-) (that'd be yes)



26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
     synchronized swimming or ice skating



27. HAIR COLOR?
    strawberry blonde naturally, pink or fire engine red if I've dyed it



28. EYE COLOR?
     Hazel, leaning toward Big Hill Lake Green most days



29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?    no, my eyelids are apparently inordinately strong and pop them out.   that or I don't trust even my optometrist's fingers anywhere near my eyeballs



30. FAVORITE FOOD?
     ooooh, steak and red wine, or by itself an orange



31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
     scary but not "horror" films.  Sleepy Hollow or the Ring good, Saw or Texas Chainsaw Massacre bad



32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
     Toy Story 2



33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
     leaf green when compared with my crayon box choices



34. SUMMER OR WINTER?   Why always extremes?  Fall, I love the smell and the all day drizzles with random spots of pure liquid gold sunshine.  or if I must choose between only Summer and Winter, Summer for it's thunderstorms



35. HUGS OR KISSES?
depends on whose giving them out.  Hugs in general.  People don't hug each other enough.



36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
oranges or strawberries with cream and chocolate



37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no idea, depends on who is trying not to be constructive at work right now



38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
       see 37.



39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
      A rather racy book I picked up for 25¢ at the thrift store.  and Pretty Little Things which is a book about making glass encased collages by Sally Jean, really really cool book.



40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  a very grungy tweety bird that I found somewhere back in the store room, really ought to get my self something cooler.....



41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. LAST NIGHT?
      I didn't watch TV last night because I forgot about TV, but normally I watch House and Boston Legal on Tuesdays



42. FAVORITE SOUND?    katydids



43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?    Beatles.  I only have one Rolling Stones song- Paint it Black.



44. What's the farthest from home you have ever been?
      Costa Rica



45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
     I can roll my tongue into 3 loops.  Oh, and I can make pretty stuff and am good at rubbing muscles



46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
   Waverly, IA



47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING
BACK?   David Bowie's



No comments:

Post a Comment