Saturday, January 19, 2008

God Told Me To

I love Cainer's horoscopes, he has such a sense of humor.  Here's mine (cancer) for this weekend:


Your Weekend: We interrupt this forecast to
bring you a message from the creator of the universe. Apparently, the
supreme being urgently needs to tell you something and has thus taken
the unconventional step of using this prediction to get the point
across. I must say, I was a little surprised when my computer went up
in flames as a deep voice spoke from above - but when I asked for
identification, God produced a passport. So, er... here is the message:
'Stop taking life so personally. And worry less.'



So I'm not going to worry about the amount of work I've got to get done this week, or why everyone around me is depressed/stressed/cranky, and I'm definitely not going to worry about the money I just spent on new undergarments (hey, they were on sale).... ;-) Though perhaps I should worry that my favorite astrologer thinks he's talking to God.


Everybody sing "don't worry, about a thing, 'cause every little thing's gonna be alright"   teehee



1 comment:

  1. This is cute! Hope you are having a great weekend & staying warm!!
    Smiles!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete