Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oh How Brave!

The Fed-Ex man braved the cold and snow yesterday to deliver a most wonderful package.  The rest of my Spellbinder Design Team Goodies! I've been a busy little snow bunny since then :-)  Inside my magic box is:


  • Prism Cardstock and more Prism Cardstock, lots and lots! I love Prism Cardstock! It has a wonderful weight and texture, not to mention the lovely colors.
  • World Win Cardstock in oodles of variety.  My other favorite cardstock for being double dipped.  How spoiled am I? Very!  I'm considering putting either Prism or World Win into my shop, but at this rate, I think people might want both....
  • Kokuyo Tape 'n' Roller and Dot Roller.  Really, really extra sticky.  It's a good thing.
  • Fancy Pants Stamps, Fiber, Chipboard, Felt, and Paper.  Do a little happy stamp dance!
  • Sparkraft Paper and Stickers.  Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny :-)
  • USArtquest Gold Leaf, Duo Glue, and Mica.  Already one of my favorite companies gave me more shiny stuff, yay! and mica, so I don't have to guard my current mica stash like a dragon.
  • Glue Dots.  What can I say.  I need more.  Love 'em, constantly use them.
  • Lockhart Stamps.  Initial Happy Stamp Dance becomes a little Touchdown Goal Victory Happy ever so slightly dizzy Dance.
  • Avery Printable Stickers and Tags.  (Frankenstein monster voice) Tags good...
  • Purple Amaco Foil.  You must try this stuff with the Spellbinder dies, it will rock your world.  And Purple...need a Plum Crazy shop girl say more?
  • Krylon Leafing Pens.  I've had a crush on these ever since I visited the Red Lead girls in St. Louis.  Instant posh with a replaceable nib.  We already had all the metallic flavors in the shop, but now I have the new Brights to try out.
  • Scrappin' Sports Paper and Rub-ons.  Surprisingly very attractive papers for a sports geared company.  Even lowly Donya, whose most vivid sports memories are injuries and embarrassments, will find a use for these.
  • Copic Markers, Multiliners, and AIRBRUSH SYSTEM!!!!! Just a bit excited about that one.  Grandpa saw our sales rep use one last month and is pretty sure all of the customers at the shop would want one :-) he just likes firing up the air compressor I think.
  • Identipens.  They work similar to slick writers, only nicer. I've used them 3 times to label things just today.
  • Chartpak Refillable Pens.  Oh how they know us, and our compulsion that will lead to the need for refilling things.
  • Paper Glide and Tool Cleaner.  Paper Glide, oh paper glide, Marvelous Paper Glide.  But who told them I'd be messy and need tool cleaner? I wonder if it will get the Copic ink I airbrushed onto my Spellbinder dies off?
  • and more Spellbinders dies than you can shake a stick at!  I'd list them all but I bet your eyes are already crossed from this list :-)  You'll just have to wait for projects to appear using them!


No comments:

Post a Comment