Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sending Love

The challenge is use only cardstock and the papers from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had in my stash for about a year.  A friend of mine was also feeling uninspired by the Scallop Heart Nesties she had bought, so to make things interesting, use this set of dies on every. single. one.   Turned out limiting your supplies is a great way to get inspired.



This one is one of my favorites and I completely scraplifted it off of another person here (lots of great inspiration, really you should go check it out)

Card number 2:
Supplies:
Martha Stewart Lattice Arch Border Punch
Crafty Secrets Kewpie Stamp Set
Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper Pack

Spellbinders Classic Ovals & Scallop Hearts
You could use a template or a cricut to create a little envelope, but I just folded in the corners of a scrap square of white cardstock to make mine.  Easy peasy.






No comments:

Post a Comment