Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Retirement Layout

A girl can dream, right?  Ok, I'm nowhere close to retirement.  And even if I were retired....I'd be doing the exact same thing as I'm doing now. On the other hand, being free to take off for someplace hammock friendly- sounds pretty darn good right now, don't you think?

 

 I added a little gecko stamped in green ink and highlighted with glossy accents to give the paper an even more tropical feel.  And you need one of these guys around to eat the mosquitoes while you are lounging in your hammock.  Plus a sentiment stamp with a tidy little To Do list, because just because you are retired, doesn't mean you don't have to do stuff.  Like relax.  That's important, can't forget that.




Stamps by Door County Rubber Stamps, paper by Websters Pages, title stickers by SRM

No comments:

Post a Comment