Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Secret Garden Chunky ATC

Ever made a chunky ATC?  This was my first try.  You just take a 2x4 and slice it up and it makes a block just the same size as an ATC, only 3 D.  Or in my case you ask Michelle LaRue from Pine Needle Hill Co., the block making/altering expert if she and her charming husband would make up a batch for you. 

I am slightly obsessed with the Secret Garden.  It's my favorite book ever.  And movie.  Gosh that is a pretty movie.  I think it helps me survive February.  Spring is so close, and yet daffodils are so far away.

So here's my little Secret Garden...


Flowersoft blooms and ivy grows on the top while Mary's hair (a stamp from Door County Rubber Stamps) blows in the wind off of the moors.  I fussy cut her and layered her on top of a beautiful script and floral stamp from B Line Design that just happened to be a quote from the Secret Garden :-)  I got that tiny darling nest off of Etsy, on inspection I don't think it would be too hard to make if you were feeling clever.

 Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card on the back

Turn the knob hidden in the ivy to enter a magical, secret world.

Every secret garden needs a secret key (Tim Holtz)

No comments:

Post a Comment