Sunday, March 14, 2010

Onions have Layers, Ogres have Layers

The challenge is use only cardstock and the papers from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had in my stash for about a year.  A friend of mine was also feeling uninspired by the Scallop Heart Nesties she had bought, so to make things interesting, use this set of dies on every. single. one.   Turned out limiting your supplies is a great way to get inspired.



Okay, so no ogres, or onions.  But there are layers, lots of heart layers, and more Ellie Pooh paper, which ogres must surely approve of.
Card number 8:
Supplies:
Ranger Inkessentials White Pen (my favorite to date)
Crafty Secrets Kewpie Stamp Set
Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper Pack
Ellie Pooh Paper
Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts
You could stitch this, but setting up my sewing machine means cleaning a space.  I'm not a big fan of decluttering, so I use faux stitching.  Just use a white gel pen to create a dashed line border all around your card.  I was really pleased at how well the Ranger pen worked on the super fibery Ellie Pooh paper.






No comments:

Post a Comment