Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yippee!

The challenge is use only cardstock and the papers from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had in my stash for about a year.  A friend of mine was also feeling uninspired by the Scallop Heart Nesties she had bought, so to make things interesting, use this set of dies on every. single. one.   Turned out limiting your supplies is a great way to get inspired.



You can click on the pictures to see larger versions.
Distress Ink is really handy to have on hand.  It's cheap and adds such a nice finish to things.  I keep my blending tool out all the time.  And I do mean ALL.  A cosmetic foam wedge would probably work for most of what I do with it, which is going over my paper edges.  It makes things look just a tad more well, I don't think "polished" is quite the right word,  I guess I'll go with "distressed" lol.
This card is an inside joke with Michelle from the shop in addition to being a pretty little thing.
Card number 4:





Supplies:
Crafty Secrets Kewpie Stamp Set
Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper Pack
Spellbinders Nested Flowers (discontinued), Classic Hearts & Scallop Hearts
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick & Tea Dye

SEI Rhinestone Brad
Scor-It Board (used to create embossed lines on the card base)







No comments:

Post a Comment