Friday, March 12, 2010

Two Hearts, One Love

The challenge is use only cardstock and the papers from a Basic Grey paper pack I've had in my stash for about a year.  A friend of mine was also feeling uninspired by the Scallop Heart Nesties she had bought, so to make things interesting, use this set of dies on every. single. one.   Turned out limiting your supplies is a great way to get inspired.



I stamped a sentiment on vellum that layered over my patterned Bittersweet paper so soften the look and really make my two scallop hearts show up.  I made the vellum top layer just a tad longer than the pattern paper mounted them flush together and then attached the two together to the card base with foam dots making it all floaty and romantic.  The card base is made from Ellie Pooh paper, which is really cool and earthy but not so romantic when you know it's made from elephant poop!

Card number 7:
Supplies:
Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper Pack
Ellie Pooh Heavyweight Paper
May Arts Two Tone Ribbon
Inkadinkado Sentiment
Spellbinders  Scallop Hearts




No comments:

Post a Comment